Integrated Strength and Conditioning Coach and Lifestyle Coach
Your training, health and the progression of both is not just made in the gym, it’s made through choices in your everyday life.
To progress to your greatest potential, you need to keep a balance;
- train hard but smart, move well, eat healthy, clean and enjoyable food.
- Sleep, recover, relax and work on all elements of yourself each day.
To get the most from your training and stay injury free, it’s essential that you move well, keep the body correctly aligned and ensure there are no muscular imbalances. If you don’t have optimal movement, you can’t access your full range of muscular strength and potential. My philosophy of training involves a mixture of body alignment, muscular testing, weightlifting, calisthenics, ground movement, yoga and Pilates. This is backed up with ensuring that my clients are implementing daily strategies (nutritional and lifestyle) away from their training. I specialize in lower back pain, core stability & all round strength and conditioning. Whether you are looking to improve your fitness, increase strength, power, muscle mass, lose weight or develop greater overall health and wellness please get in contact or come and have a chat
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach Oxford University Blues rugby team 2014-2020
- Strength coach Oxford University Athletics team (Throwers, Sprinters and Long distance)
- Owner of the Oxford Youth Strength and Conditioning Academy (OYSCA)
- Worked and trained with Wasps, Saracens Premiership Rugby Team and England 7’s Rugby
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science
- CHEK Integrated Movement and Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- British Weightlifting Level 1
- RFU Strength and Conditioning Level 2
- ITEC Level 3 Sports Massage
- Reiki Practitioner